In this remote course you will:
- Earn 6 Capstone Credits in just 2 Weeks
(Practicum or Elective credits also available)
- Explore history, stories, and social movements of people with disabilities
- Imagine a more accessible world, with insights from our friends at Mt. Hood Kiwanis Camp
- Learn from a mixture of films, readings, and Q&As with local voices in the disability community
- Find out how to get involved and work toward dismantling ableism
If you are interested in joining the capstone students have called "the most-eye opening course I've ever taken"
please complete the form below. We will reach out to you with more information.
* indicates required